Harald Psaier is currently working as a project assistant in the Information Systems Institute, Faculty of Informatics at Vienna University of Technology. He completed his MSc Computer Science degree in November 2005 at the TU. His final research for the Master Thesis was done at Interactive Media Systems Group, in thw area of media-server and smart media-distirbution.
- Behavior Models
- Agreement Negotiations
- S-Cube - Software Services and Systems Network - S-Cube, the European Network of Excellence in Software Services and Systems, will establish an integrated, multidisciplinary, vibrant research community. This will enable Europe to lead the software-services revolution, thereby helping shape the software-service based Internet which is the backbone of our future interactive society.
- WORKPAD - An Adaptive Peer-to-Peer Software Infrastructure for Supporting Collaborative Work of Human Operators in Emergency/Disaster Scenarios
- Khazankin R., Psaier H., Schall D., Dustdar S. (2011). QoS-based Task Scheduling in Crowdsourcing Environments. 9th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC) , December 5-8, 2011, Paphos, Cyprus. Springer.
- Satzger B., Psaier H., Schall D., Dustdar S. (2011). Stimulating Skill Evolution in Market-Based Crowdsourcing. 9th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM) , 28th August - 2nd September, 2011, Clermont-Ferrand, France. Auction-based Crowdsourcing
- Psaier H., Skopik F., Schall D., Dustdar S. (2011). Resource and Agreement Management in Dynamic Crowdcomputing Environments. 15th IEEE International EDOC Conference (EDOC), 29th August - 2nd September, 2011, Helsinki, Finland, IEEE.
- Schall D., Skopik F., Psaier H., Dustdar S. (2011). Bridging Socially-Enhanced Virtual Communities. 26th ACM Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC), March 21-25, 2011, TaiChung, Taiwan. ACM.
- Skopik F., Schall D., Psaier H., Dustdar S. (2011). Adaptive Provisioning of Human Expertise in Service-oriented Systems. 26th ACM Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC), March 21-25, 2011, TaiChung, Taiwan. ACM.
- Skopik F., Schall D., Psaier H., Dustdar S. (2010). Social Formation and Interactions in Evolving Service-oriented Communities. 8th European Conference on Web Services (ECOWS), December 1-3, 2010, Ayia Napa, Cyprus. IEEE.
- Psaier H., Skopik F., Schall D., Juszczyk L., Treiber M., Dustdar S. (2010). A Programming Model for Self-Adaptive Open Enterprise Systems. 5th Workshop of the 11th International Middleware Conference (MW4SOC), November 29 - December 3, 2010, Bangalore, India. ACM.
- Psaier H., Juszczyk L., Skopik F., Schall D., Dustdar S. (2010). Runtime Behavior Monitoring and Self-Adaptation in Service-Oriented Systems. 4th IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO), September 27 - October 01, 2010, Budapest, Hungary. IEEE.
- Psaier H., Skopik F., Schall D., Dustdar S. (2010). Behavior Monitoring in Self-healing Service-oriented Systems. 34th Annual IEEE Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), July 19-23, 2010, Seoul, South Korea. IEEE.
- Juszczyk L., Psaier H., Manzoor A., Dustdar S. (2009). Adaptive Query Routing on Distributed Context - The COSINE Framework. International Workshop on the Role of Services, Ontologies, and Context in Mobile Environments (ROSOC-M). 10th International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM'09), 18. - 20. May 2009, Taipeh, Taiwan.
Journal and Magazine Articles
- Skopik F., Schall D., Psaier H., Treiber M., Dustdar S. (2011). Towards Social Crowd Environments using Service-oriented Architectures. it - Information Technology : Special Issue on Knowledge Processes and Services (to appear in fall 2011).
- Psaier H., Dustdar S. (2010). A survey on self-healing systems: approaches and systems. Computing. Springer Wien.
- Dustdar S., Schall D., Skopik F., Juszczyk L., Psaier H. (2011). Socially Enhanced Services Computing, Modern Models and Algorithms for Distributed Systems, Springer, ISBN 978-3-7091-0812-3, 140 p.
- SCube Mobility. Skill Evolution and Auctioning in Market-Based Crowdsourcing. Invited by FBK. February 1st, 2012, Trento, Italy.
Internship at IBM Research Almaden IBM Research - Almaden